Friday, February 15, 2013

Spoiled Rotten

Since the reason of this blog is mostly to document Collin & I's life as newlywed's, I feel like this Valentine's Day is one to remember. Collin has completely spoiled me rotten!

First, I was joking with Collin and told him he needed to ask me to be his Valentine if we were going to have a date night. Of course I didn't think he would actually do anything; it's just fun to give him a hard time! :) This is what I came home to on a Friday after work.


Then, on the day before Valentine's Day,  he had chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my office! 


You'd think he has done plenty already, right? He is always thinking up something! - I thought I'd be nice and decorate our kitchen table for dinner that night.


After work, I had some errands to run, so Collin picked up dinner from an Italian place close to our apartment. As I walked through the front door, I saw our entire apartment lit up from little tea-light candles and a dozen roses on the counter! It was the cutest thing!


He really out-did himself this year. I know there is a lot of negative hype around Valentine's Day, but I hope the romanticness and cheesiness never fades away. I pray that someday if we have a little girl, she finds a husband just like her daddy!



:)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment