Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Post Christmas Road Trip!

Katie, Collin, Brooke, and I all took off Christmas night and headed for Tulsa! We had planned on visiting Jeff and Angel after Christmas.. and on the way to their house is the new Pioneer Woman Mercantile. Well, I'm obsessed so of course we detoured our trip to stop there! We slept in Tulsa Christmas night.. and woke up early to drive an hour to Pawhuska and eat breakfast at The Merc. It. was. awesome. I loved every little detail and can't wait to go back!!


 Here is Ree's father in law, Chuck. He seemed to love all the attention!
 Now, I'm not just saying this because I love the Pioneer Woman... but this seriously was the most delicious breakfast!! The flavored butter, special pancakes, and even the sausage.. everything was SO good!!

 We REALLY lucked out and saw the whole family!



Eek! I can't wait to go back!! :)

After a few hours of waiting around to meet Ree, we hit the road for Lee's Summit! I loved getting to see Jeff and Angel's house and wish I was still lounging in their basement watching TV!!

The cowboys costume was Cameron's 2nd Halloween costume. So sweet!!



She's never worn a skirt before and clearly doesn't know how to act lady like. Haha!


While we were there, we took Brooke to her first movie! Overall she did pretty good, but it'll probably be a while before we go back.



We had a great time and are finally starting to adjust to normal routine. Somewhere in the mix.. I turned 28 weeks pregnant, now 29. Time is flying!! I have felt just fine overall.. definitely craving sweets though! Other than that, no real persistent cravings. We are finally starting to work on her nursery and picked out a few things we need to purchase before she gets here. We can't wait to meet our little March baby!!!

My belly:


 Brooke's belly: lol!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment