Wednesday, August 6, 2014

25 weeks & a painted nursery!


How far along: 25 Weeks

Baby Size: A cauliflower (who comes up with these?!) {13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.5 oz} Heartbeat was a healthy 162!

Maternity clothes: My collection is finally growing

Sleep: No problems here
 
Gender: GIRL! Brooklyn Sue Gillaspie :)

Movement: I’m convinced she never sleeps. I can feel her all the time and I love it!

Looking forward to: Our appointment today

Food cravings: Still fruit

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
  
What I miss: Nothing really

Symptoms: Back aches, stomach cramps, and a GROWING belly.
  
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Best moment this week: Justin and Brennon painting our nursery for us! It is a HUGE check off our list, and there’s no way we could have done it ourselves. It looks so good! THANK YOU! 




"That's it! I'm done!" ;)

As a thank you (and the least we could do), we had a sleepover with these kiddos. Of course they had to be spoiled with some ice cream!

 Things are starting to come together for Miss Brooke and I am getting SO excited to meet her. Seeing this little cutie isn't helping my anxiousness! Congrats to Brittany and Eric on their sweet little boy, Nathan. I can't wait to meet him!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment