Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Things I Love About My Girl

Well, everything. But to name a few:

Although it's a struggle that she will not nap in her crib, I love the snuggles. I understand its just a phase, and I will soon miss it.

I love when she is off playing by herself, she always comes and gives me a kiss or a hug periodically.

I love that she will usually sleep in until 8-8:30am :)

I love when she pops around corners and yells "ahhh!" like she is trying to scare me!

I love watching her peak over the couch at the door every evening, waiting for her daddy to come home.

I love how excited she is to see and play with her cousins.

I love how she waves at everyone she sees. It breaks my mama heart when people ignore her :(

I love how after I get her dressed, she struts off to her daddy for him to tell her how pretty she is.

I love her slobbery, open mouth kisses.

I love opening up the back door of the car and seeing her huge grin from her car seat. She's always so happy to see people!

I love how she walks with her hands behind her back. She's a goofball!

I could go on and on, but I just love being her mama! 





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment