Tuesday, June 10, 2014

17 Weeks

Disclaimer: It was EARLY in this picture; hence why I still look half asleep.


How far along: 17 Weeks!

Baby Size: An onion {5.1 inches, 5.9 oz}

Maternity clothes: Still holding out on this. Won’t be long though!

Sleep: Sleeping great!
 
Gender: We find out TOMORROW!!! My final guess is a girl. Collin’s final guess is boy - based on all the old wives tales!

Movement: Sometimes when I’m lying in bed before going to sleep, I think I can feel some movement… but it’s probably just wishful thinking.

Looking forward to: Our appointment tomorrow and the gender reveal party on Saturday!! It’s all that’s on my mind!!!

Food cravings: Still nothing in particular.

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! This sweet little baby has been going easy on me :)
  
What I miss: Nothing really. Just enjoying being pregnant!

Symptoms: Still headaches... and a growing belly ;)
  
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Anxious!!!

Best moment this week: Finding out sweet little boy or girl!!!

Boy or Girl? What do you think?!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are SO cute! Can't wait to find out what baby G is this weekend!

    ReplyDelete