Thursday, June 26, 2014

19 Weeks


 
How far along: 19 Weeks!

Baby Size: A mango{6.0 inches, 8.5 oz}

Maternity clothes: Still making do with what I have. Definitely using the belly bands though!

Sleep: Pretty good minus a little lower back pain.. already.
 
Gender: GIRL! and while trying to figure out a middle name for her... haha!


Movement: Yep! I LOVE feeling her move around! I can’t wait for it to get stronger and happen more often.

Looking forward to: Spending the weekend with family in Amarillo.

Food cravings: There’s nothing that I feel like I need or want every day… but orange juice has come pretty close lately.

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
  
What I miss: I already miss my clothes fitting normal. I have a long ways to go!

Symptoms: Headaches, always. My belly has DEFINITELY grown the past few days too.
  
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Constant mixed emotions, but very excited to meet our little girl.

Best moment this week: Setting up the crib in the nursery. It’s so fun to see it waiting for her in her room. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment