Tuesday, July 22, 2014

23 Weeks


   *I'll get a picture up when I finally get around to taking one!*

How far along: 23 Weeks!

Baby Size: A grapefruit {10.5-11.8 inches, 12.7-20.8 oz}

Maternity clothes: I’ve finally bought a few things, but need more!

Sleep: Still pretty good other than some aches and pains
 
Gender: GIRL! There is nothing in this world better than a mother-daughter relationship, and God sure blessed us with the timing of this sweet girl.

Movement: All the time! Her most rowdy times so far are between 9-10am and right before bed. Collin even felt his first kicks the other night. It’s the most amazing feeling!

Looking forward to: Working on the nursery.

Food cravings: Fruit!

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
  
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach

Symptoms: I’m not exactly sure what round ligament pain is, but I think that’s what I’ve been feeling. My stomach feels so tight and cramped lately, along with some major back pains.
  
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: With everything going on, it’s hard to say I feel happy, but I am feeling extremely blessed to have a healthy little girl growing perfectly on schedule.

Best moment this week: Our nursery chair was delivered and we’ve purchased a couple other things for the nursery.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment