Wednesday, June 18, 2014

It's a GIRL!


How far along: 18 Weeks!

Baby Size: A sweet potato {5.6 inches, 6.7 oz}

Maternity clothes: Not yet… but I do plan on going shopping for some when we can find some time!!

Sleep: Sleeping great!
 
Gender: Baby Gillaspie is a GIRL! We think ;) The doctor had to fight the umbilical cord to get a quick glance.. but I am pretty certain he is right!

Movement: Yes! Been feeling some little wiggles and kicks lately… mostly at night.

Looking forward to: Starting our sweet girl’s nursery. Where do I even start?!

Food cravings: Still nothing in particular.

  Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
  
What I miss: I will definitely miss a cold beverage by the pool for Joni’s bachelorette party this weekend! ;) But it’s all worth it!!

Symptoms: Still headaches. I’m not seeing this one ever going away.
  
Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: A little overwhelmed. Now that we know we are having a girl, I feel like we need to get going on everything!

Best moment this week: Our gender reveal party last weekend. It was so amazing how many people came and already love little Brooklyn! :) And I have the best family in the world for helping out SO much with the party!
















 We can't forget that time our last name was spelled wrong on the banner ;) haha!





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment